Single Application Form 2018
Date published: 10 March, 2018
Single Application Form
Opens: 15 March, 2018
Closes: 15 May, 2018
The Single Application Form is the form you need to fill in if you want to claim payments under the following schemes:
- Basic Payment Scheme (including Greening and Young Farmer payments)
- Scottish Suckler Beef Support Scheme (Mainland and Islands)
- Scottish Upland Sheep Support Scheme
- Less Favoured Area Support Scheme
- Agri-Environment Climate Scheme – annual recurrent options
- Forestry Grant Scheme – annual maintenance and management grants
- Beef Efficiency Scheme
- Rural Development Contracts – Rural Priorities annual recurrent options
The easiest way to complete the Single Application Form is online. To do this, you must be registered with Rural Payments and Services.
Once you are registered with our online service, we will send you a reminder each year ahead of the application window opening. If you need help using our online service, contact your local area office to arrange a short tutorial.
Submitting a paper form
If you require a paper copy of the Single Application Form, you can pick up a copy at your local area office.
You can download the Single Application Form blank base form (IACS (2)) and data sheets (IACS (3),(4) and (5)) below. However, we cannot accept a base form that has been downloaded and filled in - only forms that are given out by area offices will be accepted.
We can accept data sheets you have downloaded and filled in, provided they are legible on A3 paper.
We will also accept computer generated data sheets if they are on A3 paper and:
- they match exactly the same layout and headings shown on the IACS(3), IACS(4) and IACS(5) forms
- the maximum number of land parcels recorded on them is five
- they are easy to read, decipher and photocopy
- each data sheet is signed and dated
- if you are using the Single Application Form to apply for the Basic Payment Scheme, you should make sure you are familiar with the guidance for Greening and Cross Compliance
- for the Scottish Suckler beef Support Scheme and the Scottish Upland Sheep Support Scheme, you will also need to submit a separate claim form
- if you have a contract with the Beef Efficiency Scheme, you will need to tick the claim box in the Single Application Form
- we'll use the information on your Single Application Form (plus any supporting information) to determine your eligibility for the schemes you are claiming for
- if your claim is successful (each claim is assessed on its ability to meet the eligibility criteria) we will make payments into your business bank account
|Whole page||Re-published for 2018 - dates updated|
Click 'Download this page' to create a printable version of this guidance you can save or print out.